Post 1: A country you would like to visit

The country I would like to visit would be France. France is one of the most iconic countries of Europe,  as it is known for having the city of love and  fashion, Paris. France also is one of  the countries with the most history and consciousness about it's own revolutions, which also makes it's people very socially active and manifest against the injustices that they may find.

The main places I'd like to visit are the Eiffel tower, a symbol that represents the whole country; the Louvre, an historical museum that has some of the most important pieces of art in the world. And last but not less important, I'd like to visit the bakery inspired on my favorite animated serie: Miraculous ladybug, which also inspired the name of my blog. 

In the Eiffel tower, I'd like to go up to the top, I imagine that it must have a fantastic view and it must be very exciting being so high up. 

Personally I believe that I wouldn't like to live in France, because doing so would mean being far away from my family, and I consider myself to be very fond and close to my family, so I'd miss them a lot. What I think would be more possible is going there someday on vacations.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 3: Mental health problems related to a lockdown

Post 7: Change to my study programme

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies