Post 2: The best holidays ever

My best holiday, was in the south, when in 2015 with my siblings, my mum and  my mum's friend, we went camping for two whole weeks. I remember the trip that we made  in the car, watching how the scenery gradually changed until we reached our destiny. We arrived so tired that the first night we didn't sleep in the tent, but inside the car, and the next night we put up the tent together, which by the way was very big and hermetic for the cold. 

At night the sky was one of the best sceneries, the darkness was inmense and it  made the star's shine even more remarkable. During every nights  we dedicated ourselves to lie upon a blanket, looking for shapes on the stars for hours. By day we traveled around our campsite, looking for beautiful lakes to bathe on and drink coffee afterwards.

I can say it was one of the best summers because for the first time I had gone so far away from my home, considering that I don't go out often because my mum works a lot of time. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 3: Mental health problems related to a lockdown

Post 7: Change to my study programme

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies