Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

In the future I would like to do a postgraduate degree in clinical psychology. One of the reasons why I want to study this is because it is one of the branches of psychology that fascinates me the most and I want to feed myself with as much knowledge as possible about it, I think it will be very useful for my professional. and personal growth at the same time.
Also, a personal reason I have for studying this is that there is a clinical case in my family; specifically my older brother who suffers from schizophrenia, and as we have had to learn to understand and cope with the obstacles that his mental disorder entails, I became very interested in this and other types of mental disorders that constitute clinical cases. That is why it is important for me to be able to contribute in the best possible way as a psychologist.
Honestly, with all this that the pandemic has meant, I would like to do postgraduate studies in our country, since that way I will be able to be close to my family. Regarding the study modality, I would probably like to do it in person, but depending on my availability in case I am already working, I would opt for blended learning, to be able to divide my time between both things.

Finally, I would like to add that in my opinion studying this area will have a lot of academic and professional load, however, the enjoyment of studying a branch that attracts me so much will compensate for all the demands it requires.



Comments

  1. Cataa! your plan sounds amazing!! I hope you accomplish your goals :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also find clinical psychology fascinating. I hope you can fulfill your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cata, I hope your goals come true<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I find the area in which you want to specialize very interesting, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your idea of ​​work I hope you can do it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 3: Mental health problems related to a lockdown

Post 7: Change to my study programme